Saturday, May 15, 2010

Keepin' Snack Time Real ~ Pepperidge Farm Vanilla Goldfish Grahams



My kiddos love Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® so when they asked if we'd like to sample the new Vanilla Grahams I said "sure thing"!

I actually had to hide them until the boys got home because Kat was ready to devour the whole bag.  I put them into little plastic baggies and put them aside for after school.  HA!  My little princess was not having it, she scaled the pantry shelves and I found her sitting on the floor scarfing the little fishies down! I asked her what she thought and she smiled and said, "Mamma I love fishie cookies, can I eat my brother's too?"

I rescued the remaining fish and took a little taste for myself.  I'm not a big snacker but they weren't bad. I went onto the website to check out the nutritional information and was a little surprised to see that they are actually made with whole grain.  You can find that information right here.

The boys were ultimately able to try the Vanilla Grahams as well and so you'll be happy to know that this fun snack gets a "three thumbs up" from the Bryan Blondes.


*I was compensated for this review with FREE Goldfish Grahams. This post reflects my opinions based on my experience with the product. 

comments

0 Responses to "Keepin' Snack Time Real ~ Pepperidge Farm Vanilla Goldfish Grahams"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates