Thursday, April 29, 2010

Top 5 Friday ~ Inaugural Edition



Top 5 Friday is the meme of all memes! How many bloggable moments, thoughts, experiences do you jot down each week? If you are like me, the answer is TONS! Don't let all of that brilliant insight go to waste, join us and list you top 5 (or fewer) unwritten blog posts of the week.  

Week of 4/26/10

1.  Chris Mann is making an "I want your sex" video - Chris Mann is gettin' all growed up peeps!  He's doin' that sexy stare thang... with girls.  Look deep into the eyes... there's platinum in them thar photoshopped beauties! 
  

2. Blogger selling the farm(s) .... on Ebay!  She makes how much?  Good for her! 

3. PopChips ROCK ... snack foods that don't make you fat unless you eat the whole bag.

4. Facebook completely jacked up.  "like" is completely arbitrary and has no value.  "fan" at least liked something enough to become a "fan".  I "like" water but I am a "fan" of Diet Coke - the kind of stalking scary fan that wakes up in the middle of the night dreaming about Diet Coke.  Make sense?





comments

5 Responses to "Top 5 Friday ~ Inaugural Edition"
  1. Unknown said...
    April 29, 2010 at 8:54 PM

    Hi Fiona!
    Yes, I am still here but I am a comment slacker, sorry! I really love your new idea for a Meme! What a great way to get at least some of it said anyway!
    I can't believe that MomDot tried to sell her blog on eBay, how on earth does that work anyway??? And yes, Facebook is very jacked up, I am still trying to keep my blogging separate from it, they sure made that easier didn't they?!?
    Thanks for the new idea, hope you don't mind if I join in from time to time. I still read at Mile High Mama's too, but like I said I am totally a comment slacker!!

  2. Shady Lady said...
    May 2, 2010 at 9:46 PM

    I want to know why Facebook feels the need to "fix" everything that is working perfectly well for the users.

  3. Ginny Marie said...
    May 3, 2010 at 7:41 AM

    What a great idea for a meme! I love your button, too...it looks great!

    I agree with you about Facebook. Clicking the fan button just seemed to mean so much more!

  4. Sheyb said...
    May 3, 2010 at 9:32 AM

    It was great meeting and talking with you at Bloggy Bootcamp! :) Thanks for the comment!!!

  5. Krystal Grant said...
    May 4, 2010 at 12:23 PM

    There's an award waiting for you on my blog.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates