Thursday, June 11, 2009

Casual Friday ~ Some Very Serious Fun!


Welcome to Casual Friday, a casual vlogging meme for vloggy folks from around the blogsphere! Vlog about anything that makes you feel Vloggy!! If you have a vlog entry or would like to record a vlog entry please be sure to PERMALINK your vlog post to Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post so that everyone can come check you out!



RSVP HERE for Bookieboo's Momactive Launch Twitter Party!



Link your vlog entries below and grab the new Casual Friday Banner for your blog and post!






comments

4 Responses to "Casual Friday ~ Some Very Serious Fun!"
  1. Unknown said...
    June 11, 2009 at 9:38 PM

    You know I'll be at the Twitter party! I love the MomActive site! Can't wait for the radio show!

  2. The Blonde Duck said...
    June 12, 2009 at 3:15 AM

    Popped in from Jen's to say hi!

  3. Jenn@ The Crazies said...
    June 12, 2009 at 6:11 AM

    Combining my Casual Friday Vlog and my Beauty post for the Classy Closet... happy Friday!!

  4. AiringMyLaundry said...
    June 12, 2009 at 2:39 PM

    I'll try and be at the Twitter party. I know I can't be there the entire time because my kids wouldn't allow it. But I will try to pop in at least. It sounds like a lot of fun!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates