Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday Confession ~ I watched Paris Hilton's BFF Show!


My confession? I watched Paris Hilton's BFF show the other night. I was flipping through channels in the midst of a rare non-productive bout of insomnia and there she was! OMFG is all I can say. This show is trashy defined! I watched the whole uncomfortable sad and entertaining thing.

First, the girls and guys that want to be her BFF? Wow.. seriously? And Paris? LMAO. She chooses a "pet" that is her eyes and ears of the house. Full on sorority hazing people!  She actually put all this nasty stuff in a blender, think pickle, vodka, pepper...etc. and created a shot for them to drink. One chick actually barfed after doing the shot! Then she made them throw a bachelor party and a few of the girls got all nasty and frisky, trust me it was a total train wreck.  Full of bitchy cattiness and backstabbing girlie tears, this was one helluva crazy ass show!  

The episode I watched was hysterical, if they are all like that I may have to watch one more... wanna watch with me? This is a full episode of wacky craziness that'll make you wonder where the heck girls like these come from? And, again... Who the hell watches this garbage???

Oh, and "anxiety sandwich" is going to be my new saying.

TTYN....


comments

13 Responses to "Thursday Confession ~ I watched Paris Hilton's BFF Show!"
  1. Unknown said...
    June 11, 2009 at 9:30 AM

    Haha...embrace it. I will only lose respect for you if you started watching "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here" and enjoyed it.

  2. Randi Troxell said...
    June 11, 2009 at 10:57 AM

    ha! hubby and i watched one or two last yr... and it wasnt that it was good... you just HAD to go back though to see how much more stupid it could possibly get... and yea- it got pretty stupid!

  3. Sultan said...
    June 11, 2009 at 1:20 PM

    You will no doubt never be the same.

  4. Anonymous said...
    June 11, 2009 at 1:39 PM

    When I can get a break from SpongeBob, its more than likely going to be a reality show I watch, and yes I watched this one!

    I'm sure their will be a BFF 3!

  5. Jennifer said...
    June 11, 2009 at 1:43 PM

    I happened to watch one episode a while back and I was so scared, I haven't been able to look at Paris since! ;-)

  6. bookieboo said...
    June 11, 2009 at 3:01 PM

    The video isn't working anymore.

  7. AiringMyLaundry said...
    June 11, 2009 at 3:39 PM

    That show scares me too much.

    But I do watch The Real World which is almost nearly as bad.

  8. Ms. Wanda said...
    June 11, 2009 at 4:29 PM

    Unfortunately teenagers and tweens love these shows. One day I came walking by the TV and my 11 year old is watching some reality show with Ray Jay (Brandy's brother)on MTV with his older brother. I was horrified because the show was about these girls wanting to be with him, yikes! I promptly turned off the TV and put both my boys out and made them play basketball!

  9. Jennifer said...
    June 11, 2009 at 4:34 PM

    Yes EWWW to the girl acting like the stripper at the party....BLECH!

  10. Lizz said...
    June 11, 2009 at 5:02 PM

    I watched the first season of Rock of Love during my last round of pregnancy induced insomnia. So I've met my lifetime capacity of trashy reality TV. Sorry though. You have fun!

  11. Unknown said...
    June 11, 2009 at 6:28 PM

    I never thought I'd admit this out loud but....I watched the whole last season. Wow, that felt kinda good to let that out.

  12. Jenni said...
    June 12, 2009 at 6:57 PM

    I didn't watch, but ONLY because I forgot it was on! That crap is right up my alley!

  13. Kelly said...
    June 15, 2009 at 10:37 PM

    I watched that episode too. Apparently giving a guy a kiss is much worse than giving him a lap dance. Is it just me or did the whole thing feel kind of staged?

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates