Monday, April 13, 2009

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


So there are TONS of things Not happening with me today...

I did Not win the Creativ Blogger Award from the lovely Joy over at MommysJoy.

I was also Not given the Zombie Chicken Award by the witty and beautiful Margo over at Life in the Short Lane.

I am Not afraid of the Zombie Chicken wrath, and therefore I am Not passing these awards on to YOU my favorite reader/bloggers!

And how cool is this?  I DID NOT win $25 from The Moms at Moms Most Wanted Buzzillions Giveaway.  I will so NOT go onto Buzzillions.com and check out reviews on items just for MEEEEE!

I also did NOT win Alice's Chocolate Bear contest in February... and NOT rudely publicly thank her!  Take a look at how adorable this WAS not at Alice's Restaurant.

And now the NOT coolest thing?  My 100th post is quickly approaching and I am so Not excited because I have NOT planned anything special like a Giveaway Galore or anything fun like that ...... I'll be telling you more soon but let's just say that there will NOT be lots and lots of stuff being given away!

Have a fabulous week!

comments

9 Responses to "Not Me Monday"
  1. LadyStyx said...
    April 13, 2009 at 3:07 AM

    Congrats on NOT winning all that stuff/awards and especially for NOT approaching your 100th post.

  2. Kathy B! said...
    April 13, 2009 at 6:53 AM

    Congratulations on all those awards and prizes. It's like Publisher's Clearing House blew up over here or something :)

  3. Alice Audrey said...
    April 13, 2009 at 7:42 AM

    But I WANT the Zombie Chicken award! I really do!

  4. Dee said...
    April 13, 2009 at 8:27 AM

    Have a fabulous week yourself!

  5. Dee-Zigns Handcrafted Jewelry said...
    April 13, 2009 at 9:09 AM

    I'm NOT afraid of the Zombie Chicken wrath because I have no clue what it is :). This post cracked me up and everything you are NOT doing.

  6. rachel... said...
    April 13, 2009 at 12:51 PM

    I'm so NOT going to enter your Giveaway Galore!

  7. Ace said...
    April 13, 2009 at 1:08 PM

    your not me's are so so much better than mine!

  8. Beth said...
    April 13, 2009 at 2:34 PM

    Just stopping by to say hi via Rebecca's blog!

  9. Shady Lady said...
    April 13, 2009 at 4:34 PM

    I am so NOT excited for all the NOT exciting stuff in today's post.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates