Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sham WOW Wednesday - The Sham Wow Song


My Mom thinks my obsession with the Sham WOW is unhealthy.  I don't know... The men in white coats aren't banging on the door yet, but they may be soon because the screaming banshee that has possessed my youngest child is driving me to something a lot more unhealthy than a Sham WOW obsession.  You may soon see me sunning myself by the pool next to Britney and Lindsey at the Circus or whatever that rehab retreat is called.   

I digress...

I appreciate love you all sent Jack last week, he was very flattered.   Not that I was jealous of all the attention or anything, but he wasn't able to make it today.  Something about filling potholes with Cheetos...   today's Sham WOW segment comes directly from something I stole off his Facebook page so it's just as good.

Watch this video and be sure to cover your computer screen with something waterproof to protect it when you spit all over in laughter.  

Bust a gut my friends, the Sham WOW song.....


comments

12 Responses to "Sham WOW Wednesday - The Sham Wow Song"
  1. Aliceson said...
    March 11, 2009 at 6:19 AM

    Borderline unhealthy, but fantastically funny!

  2. Ute said...
    March 11, 2009 at 8:33 AM

    It's German!! I must have it. I must show some patriotism here!

    LMAO. :)

  3. Shady Lady said...
    March 11, 2009 at 11:32 AM

    Wow...the passion! It makes me want to buy the Sham Wow even more!!

  4. Heidi said...
    March 11, 2009 at 12:01 PM

    Those guys are some kind of talented! And now I want a shamwow even more!

  5. rachel... said...
    March 11, 2009 at 3:53 PM

    "The Germans always make good stuuuuuff"... LOL

    I wish I had that kind of talent!

  6. Anonymous said...
    March 11, 2009 at 4:34 PM

    Love it! The cheesey Sham Wow guy made me laugh to begin with............now these two guys are hysterical!

  7. Anjanette Young said...
    March 11, 2009 at 4:43 PM

    A clean, healthy addiction is a good thing, LOL...

  8. 3L said...
    March 11, 2009 at 4:55 PM

    That was fun. They sang like it was real song, : )

  9. Anonymous said...
    March 12, 2009 at 7:38 AM

    I have a pot hole that could use some Cheetoes. Think he'd pass some my way?

  10. Anonymous said...
    March 13, 2009 at 6:35 AM

    the only thing better than the ShamWow is the Shamwow song...

  11. Kathy B! said...
    March 20, 2009 at 9:31 AM

    This is hilarious! I hadn't seen this before... and thanks for the word of caution, I made sure to put the diet coke down and swallow before watching ;)

  12. Eli's Lids said...
    March 22, 2009 at 11:14 PM

    I heart the sham wow... got it for christmas. Accidently put one through the dryer... don't do that! It's about the size of a postage stamp now.
    Love the video... They have a great one called internet overload!!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates