Friday, March 13, 2009

Feelin' The Love



I'm feeling loved lately.  I have two new awards to brag about!

First, thanks to Shady Lady for the Smoking Typewriter award!  The responsibilities of this award include linking to the presenter of the award, Googling my name, and passing the award on.

1.  Princess Fiona is the Princess in the films Shrek, Shrek 2, Shrek the Third, and the upcoming Shrek Goes Fourth.

2. FIONA APPLE
Official website provided by Sony Entertainment. Site features tour information, latest videos and album releases.
www.fiona-apple.com

3. Fiona's Shark Mania
This is an ever-unfolding space devoted to those magnificent animals -- sharks. This shark site features a Richard Ellis Gallery of Sharks.


And the Smoking Typewriter award goes to:




Next, I graciously accept the Lemonade Award from the lovely and most adorable Mom of 2 Boys Wife of One.  This award is for showing a great attitude or gratitude. The rules of the award are as follows:

1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.

Here are my 10 nominations for this award....

comments

10 Responses to "Feelin' The Love"
  1. Ute said...
    March 13, 2009 at 10:06 PM

    Thank you, my favorite Blonde. :) I absolutely, totally LOVE the Smoking Typewriter.
    (Yes, I'm still awake... still typing... I might as well tell you that joke.)

  2. Dee said...
    March 13, 2009 at 10:21 PM

    how sweet is that!? thank you so much, you'll have to give me some time to get it up on my blog, I'm doing a little updating and rearranging

  3. Unknown said...
    March 13, 2009 at 10:32 PM

    Thank you so much!! This is so cool. I'm feeling the love. ♥

  4. Jennifer said...
    March 13, 2009 at 11:26 PM

    Congratulations! Your weekend has to be that much sweeter now! :-)

  5. Jewel Allen said...
    March 14, 2009 at 7:20 AM

    Congrats on your awards!

  6. rachel... said...
    March 14, 2009 at 7:57 AM

    Congrats, Fiona!!!! I'll have to check out all your winners!!!

  7. Shady Lady said...
    March 14, 2009 at 9:35 AM

    Congratulations and thank you so much for the honor!!! I will take a peek at the other nominees, but "Mommy in Pink"...now that sounds interesting! After all, it's all about the pink. ;)

  8. Aliceson said...
    March 14, 2009 at 11:11 AM

    Wow! another award? I don't have to offer you my next born or something do I? What a sweet sruprise, Thank you!

  9. Veronica Lee said...
    March 15, 2009 at 7:32 AM

    Congrats. I'm sure there'll be more on their way.

  10. Anna Lefler said...
    March 21, 2009 at 10:29 PM

    Congrats on the awesome awards!

    Hope you're having a swell weekend...

    :^) Anna

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates