Friday, March 13, 2009

The Blonde Diet


A blonde was terribly overweight, so her doctor put her on a diet.

I want you to eat regularly for 2 days, then skip a day, eat regularly for 2 days, then skip a day. Repeat this procedure for 2 weeks.

"The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least 5 pounds."

When the blonde returned, she shocked the doctor. She had lost nearly 20 pounds.

"Why, thats amazing!" the doctor said. "Did you follow my instructions?"

The blonde nodded. "I'll tell you though, I thought I was going to drop dead that 3rd day."

"From hunger, you mean?" asked the doctor.

"No, from all that skipping!"




comments

8 Responses to "The Blonde Diet"
  1. Unknown said...
    March 13, 2009 at 5:28 PM

    Thats soo funny, first blonde joke I've heard in a long time! Too cute

  2. Heidi said...
    March 13, 2009 at 5:52 PM

    Yeah, but can she banter?!?!?

  3. Banteringblonde said...
    March 13, 2009 at 5:58 PM

    Silly Heidi, all Blondes can banter, can't they?

  4. Ute said...
    March 13, 2009 at 8:43 PM

    LOL, very funny. :) I'll have to tell you a blonde joke soon. When I'm not so damn tired. :)

  5. Shady Lady said...
    March 13, 2009 at 9:41 PM

    and I thought I had heard all the blonde jokes... LOL

  6. Dee said...
    March 13, 2009 at 10:23 PM

    LOL all this time I could be skipping and losing weight, wish someone would have told me. Ahhh but I'm not a blonde

  7. Anonymous said...
    March 14, 2009 at 9:27 PM

    lol now this one made me laugh out loud. Good one!

  8. Lisa Noel said...
    March 14, 2009 at 9:47 PM

    hmm, i think I'd fall over to if i skipped for a whole day. plus people would think i'm crazy :)

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates