Sunday, March 15, 2009

Quotable Sunday ~ Refresh/Renew/Makeover



I have exciting news! I am secretly working on a bloggy face-lift and will give you all the details soon. In anticipation of spring and The Blonde's makeover this Quotable Sunday showcases quotes about makeovers, freshness and renewal.



“Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.”
Dale E. Turner

“A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.”
Washington Irving

“Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.”
Ralph Marston

"I got rid of my glasses and they changed my hair. That's really all they did. They went shopping for me, so the clothes are different too. It wasn't like Extreme Makeover where I got a nose job or anything."
Clay Aiken

“For mad scientists who keep brains in jars, here's a tip: why not add a slice of lemon to each jar, for freshness?”
Jack Handy (American Writer and cast member of Saturday Night Live from 1991-2003.)



For More Quotable Sunday Visit Toni:


comments

10 Responses to "Quotable Sunday ~ Refresh/Renew/Makeover"
  1. Stacy Uncorked said...
    March 15, 2009 at 8:22 AM

    Great quotes! And I'm excited to see what you have up your sleeve for your bloggy makeover...I'm thinking about sprucing up mine, too! ;)

    My favorite one is:

    “Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.”
    Dale E. Turner

    Though the Jack Handy one made me LOL! ;)

    Have a great Sunday! :)

  2. Rebecca Anne said...
    March 15, 2009 at 9:22 AM

    Oh I love makeovers. Whether on my blog, my face, my house, my hair, my clothes.
    No matter the workover, I always appreciate something refreshed and new to look upon.
    Can't wait to see what you do with the place and I had to laugh at that Clay Aiken quote. Too funny the poor guy~
    Rebecca

  3. Jenn@ The Crazies said...
    March 15, 2009 at 10:17 AM

    Stopping over from Toni's and wishing you a happy sunday! We are having a beautiful spring day here in my house and your quotes are perfect! Thanks you!

  4. Leslie said...
    March 15, 2009 at 1:28 PM

    My fav~

    Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.”
    Ralph Marston

    Enjoy your Sunday and have fun with your blog makeover!

  5. Shelley K. said...
    March 15, 2009 at 2:59 PM

    Ooh...LOVE makeovers:) Great quotes...Have a super Sunday.

  6. Heidi said...
    March 15, 2009 at 3:23 PM

    The lemon slice idea is so common-sensical! I can't think why I never thought of it!

  7. Unknown said...
    March 15, 2009 at 4:59 PM

    Great quotes! I love the Dale E. Turner one. The bloggy makeover is awesome too!!!!

  8. Ambrosia @ The Purple Booker said...
    March 15, 2009 at 5:45 PM

    wonderful quotes.

  9. The Mathews Family said...
    March 15, 2009 at 7:47 PM

    Great quotes and love your blog! I am your newest follower and have added your button to my blog! :)

  10. Unknown said...
    March 15, 2009 at 8:43 PM

    I love the Washington Irvin quote! All of them are great today :)

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates