Monday, May 10, 2010

Twitching Bicep Muscle Sings Lady GaGa


My left bicep has been twitching on and off all day.  I did a 6am C2 class at Core Power Yoga this morning but we focused on back and heart openers, so why is my bicep twitching?  Visibly. Like an excited little bicep. 

Potassium?  I ate a banana.  No go, still twitching.  I think it's twitching a Lady GaGa song.  Bad Romance, I think.

Water?  Hydration?  Refilled my water bottle 5 times this afternoon and drank a full one after my run tonight.  Still twitching.  Definitely Bad Romance :

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-Roma-ma-ah!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!

Roma-Roma-ma-ah!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

I want your ugly

I want your disease
I want your everything
As long as it’s free
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love
 
 
So, I can't get away from the GaGa ... first she hypnotizes my hubby and reprograms his brain to play her music over and over and over .... loudly.    Now she has boobie-trapped my bicep and I think I might put my head through the window.  

Make it stop.

Unless.... maybe if it keeps twitching I'll look like this soon....


but just my left arm....

comments

5 Responses to "Twitching Bicep Muscle Sings Lady GaGa"
  1. Jess said...
    May 10, 2010 at 11:30 PM

    It's all a part of her plan. Hahah, you crack me up. Also, SCORE I made it in to your blog as a footnote!

  2. BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...
    May 11, 2010 at 4:22 AM

    HA! I love it...now wait...major ear worm. I'll be singing Lady GaGa all DAY. My girls will love that, my husband not so much. ;)

  3. Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...
    May 11, 2010 at 3:14 PM

    I would happily take one SJP arm. I'm not greedy :)

  4. Jennifer said...
    May 11, 2010 at 8:41 PM

    I happen to think her arms are yucky so please don't dance yours to look like that. Thxkbai

  5. Kelly said...
    May 13, 2010 at 12:17 PM

    What is it with those catchy songs that intertwine in your brain?

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates