Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shop and Compare with UrbanStone



I suspect that many of you are comparison shoppers like me.  It drives my husband crazy that I have to search the internet to compare shopping prices before going to buy anything.  He is happy to run to Best Buy and grab what he needs.  Not me, my Scottish blood runs thick when it comes to finding shopping deals!
My UK pals will be happy to hear that there is a great website dedicated to those of us who are addicted to comparison shopping.  UrbanStone allows you to search for almost anything you could possibly want to compares the prices of.  Everything from clothing, accessories, electronics, appliances, computers, you name it.
We desperately need an extra freezer.  With three kids that are starting to eat LOTS I've been preparing meals in double, sometimes triple, batches and shopping in bulk at Costco.  I'd love to have a freezer chest in the garage. When I searched appliances for a freezer, pages upon pages of freezers popped up!  I was happy to see that I could narrow my search to freezer chests but there were still over 200.  I was able to narrow my search by size, price range, defrost types, and even by energy efficiency.  Once I honed in on what I wanted there were six stores to compare and the prices ranged from £281.00 - £440.00 That's a huge difference in price!! This would be the perfect site for someone building house or renovating a kitchen, you could compare the costs for dishwashers, freestanding cookers, hobs , kitchen hoods, microwave ovens, gas and electric ovens, and refrigerators. Not only can you comparison shop for prices but many of the products have been rated and reviewed by actual customers.  So you get a great price and a proven product. My husband is one lucky guy, I may drive him batty with frugality but I sure have saved him some serious money of the years!
So, what are you in the market for?  Search UrbanStone and compare before you head out to make any purchases!


*I was compensated for this post.  These are my opinions based on my experience.

comments

1 Response to "Shop and Compare with UrbanStone"
  1. Shady Lady said...
    January 21, 2010 at 10:47 PM

    See, now I'm a review comparison shopper. Yes, I compare price...but for me it's got to have great reviews/ratings.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates