Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year!  I know it is January 9th and several of you have been emailing and tweeting to remind me that I have not written.  Even my Dad noticed that my blog was sitting abandoned!  I'm flattered, really.  

Our family had such a nice holiday this year.  I took two weeks off of work (ok,ok, with the exception of writing one press release and a few other minor, very small tasks....).  We were able to head up to our condo in Avon and ski Beaver Creek every day, all day and it was fantastic!  The only downside was the amount of catching up to do once we came home.  I have to confess that yes, it is January 9th and my tree is still up and decorated.  Don't judge me, at least I put the tree up before Christmas Eve.

There you have it.  I have now written.....

comments

3 Responses to "Happy New Year!!"
  1. Unknown said...
    January 9, 2010 at 1:31 PM

    Welcome back!! Glad you had a good Holiday!!

  2. Jennifer said...
    January 9, 2010 at 5:41 PM

    Well, hello there! Get the tree down when you can....the enjoyment of the family is FAR more important anyway!

  3. Shady Lady said...
    January 9, 2010 at 11:12 PM

    Welcome back and Happy New Year!!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates