In the spirit of "Back to School" I am offering an Eco-Friendly Backpack giveaway from Lands' End via the MomSelect Swag Suite at Blogher. Talking to Maria Bailey of MomSelect was inspirational and it is clear that she believes in the brands she works with! With a brand like Lands' End I can see why.
As a younger blondie, I remember my Dad wearing Lands' End clothing. I recall an "incident" with a dry cleaner where the blame was placed on the quality of the clothing. Lands' End actually had the shirt sent to a lab for testing and determined that, in fact, it was an issue with the quality of the fabric. They issued a refund and sent a new shirt my Dad's way. To this day I order all of my husband's clothing from Lands' End. A company that can stand by it's quality and make good on mistakes that inevitably happen from time to time, is a company I can stand by as well.
I have three children and all of them carry Lands' End backpacks and lunch boxes. Last year my middle child insisted on a backpack from a different company. Do you know how long that backpack lasted? Let's just say that by March the child was carrying a backpack that looked like it has been attacked by a pack of wild dogs, the straps were completely non-functional. This year? I'm going back to Lands' End because my older son still has the backpack I purchased for him two years ago and, while it has seen some tough times, it is still functional.
Information about the Eco-friendly Backpack from the Lands' End website.
Take a step out of your carbon footprint.
- Sized for ages 10 & up
- Made of 100% recycled fabric
- Padded laptop sleeve fits 15" laptop
- Organizer panel keeps school supplies straight
- 360° reflective trim helps keep them visible
- Cell phone/MP3 player pocket on shoulder strap
- D-ring to clip on lunch box
- Side locking system for attaching the bottle holder from our Eco-Friendly Lunch Pack
ENTER to Win this awesome backpack in the Deep Iris color..... (leave individual comments for each entry) Winner will be chosen at random on Sunday August 16th.
#1 subscribe to my blog via feedburner
#2 follow me on twitter @banteringblonde
#3 follow my blog by becoming a google follower
#4 Tweet as many times as you like up to three times a day:
Enter to win Lands' End Eco-Friendly Backpack Giveaway from @banteringblonde http://tiny.cc/oKysP
#5 Become a BanteringBlonde Facebook fan HERE
* This is not a sponsored giveaway. The opinions stated in this post are simply MY opinion related to MY experiences with Lands' End products and customer service. I'm choosing to provide my readers with a product I received for FREE at Blogher. Thanks, that's all for now.