Thursday, July 9, 2009

What's the Big Deal? The Prez has boy parts....


This afternoon, as I ran my afternoon taxi service to retrieve my brethren from various summer camps, I was listening to AM talk radio. Yep, I'm just that kinda gal. The big buzz? Obama is apparently caught on camera checking out some chick's ass!

Not only that, but the dude to his left, France's President Nicolas Sarkozy (who is married to some super model or something) is totally admiring the view! Look at him ~ He's totally lovin' it! So the controversy? Should men in positions of respect and power be checking out a woman's ass? UH, why not, I say! If that were my ass I'd say go for it.

My analysis of this? Uh, hello? It's an ass. They are men. Hence, they are drawn to ass. They are asses, so what's the big deal?

The main issue in this whole circus? That chick has some seriously curly hair and I can sense the frizz just dying to come out. This gal is just layin' back saying, "Heeeeyy, sexy powerful men. Focus on this ass because my 'fro is about to fray. When this mop gets agoin' you'll be outta your minds in love with my rear, and me? I'll just be one frizzy-ass haired chick with a bootie-licious ASS. Later Prez, call me ;)"


comments

10 Responses to "What's the Big Deal? The Prez has boy parts...."
  1. Sugar Jones said...
    July 9, 2009 at 8:00 PM

    Yeah they're guys, and yeah they're gonna look at a girl's ass.

    It's just really unfortunate that someone took this picture. Michelle is gonna be PISSED!

    ;)

  2. Jessica Heights said...
    July 9, 2009 at 9:05 PM

    LOL, oh my...I'm sure he would deny that he was checking her out!

  3. just another mother said...
    July 9, 2009 at 9:12 PM

    ha. GREAT post!!!

  4. Heatherlyn said...
    July 9, 2009 at 9:51 PM

    It's the dress! They just really love that color! Seriously, um, wow. News people are lame to make a big deal about that. The picture is hilarious. Maybe men who are constantly being photographed should be more discrete, but maybe they weren't thinking about it either. They could have had a million things on their mind and the only person there in a bright outfit walks by ... men do notice women. :)

  5. Opus #6 said...
    July 9, 2009 at 10:04 PM

    She's 16 and the daughter of the Brazilian president. Ya. I'll say he should be more discreet.

    My daughter is 20 now, and I went through the teen years with her and her perfect figure. So maybe I'm hyper protective of the girls.

  6. Childhood said...
    July 10, 2009 at 9:11 AM

    That's hilarious... Although it's likely just a misconstrued shot... it's funny all the same.

    You're right... they are men... get over it.

  7. Connie said...
    July 10, 2009 at 10:14 AM

    So busted!!!

  8. Sandra Winn said...
    July 11, 2009 at 3:50 AM

    LMAO...Apparently he doesn't know the "Look, then look away rule", neither does the fellow next to him!

    Boy, am I glad I saw you featured over at 'The Blogrollers This Morning', you're about to have a new follower as soon as I finish writing.

  9. jerricaparr said...
    July 11, 2009 at 9:08 PM

    I must admit, anyone there probably looked. Someone in something colorful, after all those dark suits?.. I'd look!
    Not to deny everything that you said -- there's really nothing wrong with a small look.
    :]
    Truthfully -- following because of your blogs.. hilarious!

  10. Kat @ For the Love of Chaos said...
    July 13, 2009 at 4:32 PM

    Oh fooey, he wasn't admiring her booty. He was wondering where that guy got those white shoes that are barely sticking into the left corner of the photo. Yeah, Michelle. That's his story and he's sticking to it. :) lol Good grief, El Presidente - EYES FRONT! lol

    :)
    Kat @ For the Love of Chaos | www.SenileMOMentia.com

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates