Sunday, July 26, 2009

Quotable Blogher Sunday



I did not blog at all while at Blogher! I thought I'd be all bloggylicious but somehow it just didn't happen! Here are a few quotes heard at Blogher09....

"This city smells like elephants, where are the elephants?" ~ keepitclassyjen

"Scratching is fun, can I scratch?" ~ I forget who it was...

"OH! Kelly @childhood! You are soooooo much prettier in person" ~ Jessica Gotlieb at the Social Luxe party

"I just gave a homeless man with diabetes a cheese burger pizza." ~ Kelly Loubet

"Wow FIONA your boobs are so much bigger in person, and so perky!" ~ Name protected for obvious reasons ;)

"So, why are the blondes kept upstairs? Is there a reason you keep the blondes upstairs." ~ Me, at the American Girl Store

"I'm here with Guiness, I could even get you a pint right now." ~ Drunk guy leaning on table as he almost falls over at Rm 704 party

"I'm prefer blog dude, over blog him." ~ very nice PR guy from Ketchum

"I'm "that" girl" ~ "That" Girl

"GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMEEEEE" ~ The sickening roar heard round Chicago this weekend (barf)

comments

9 Responses to "Quotable Blogher Sunday"
  1. Knit Purl Gurl said...
    July 26, 2009 at 5:12 PM

    LOL!

  2. A Busy Mommy said...
    July 26, 2009 at 5:13 PM

    Too Funny! I heard a lot about the swag whores...did u see an elephant??

  3. septembermom said...
    July 26, 2009 at 8:14 PM

    Really funny! Watch out for those blog dudes pushing too much Guiness:)

  4. AiringMyLaundry said...
    July 26, 2009 at 10:06 PM

    Haha sounds like it was fun!

  5. Anonymous said...
    July 27, 2009 at 4:52 AM

    Yeah, what's up with the obsession with swag?

    (Though I have to say I'm delighted to have a Mr. Potato Head and think the Pork Bloggers mouse pad is hilarious.)

  6. Shady Lady said...
    July 27, 2009 at 12:28 PM

    Sounds like you had a blast!

  7. Anonymous said...
    July 27, 2009 at 8:16 PM

    That was a good post! Right up my alley. Just random little tidbits from here and there...well except the screaming.

  8. Night Owl Mama said...
    July 28, 2009 at 12:40 AM

    LOL I can't get past ELEPHANTS that is hysterical

    I live here in Chicago I don't think it smells like Elephants
    a bit smoggy and HOT DOGGY but not ELephants LOL

  9. Childhood said...
    July 30, 2009 at 2:58 PM

    HAHA... that was the best! The elephant smell came from the horse drawn carriages we decided... Oh Em Gee... now I'm thinking about quotables... Maria Bailey said something similar to me as Jessica did. But hey... Im the one that chooses to go on MomTv in my jammies :)

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates