Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blogher09 ~ update #1


Yippee!!  I'm sitting at DIA next to @talesofrachel and just found out that @humanbeingblog is also on our flight to Chicago.

So the big day is here, and we are off!  I packed my bag last night and was able to get down to 7 pairs of shoes, four dresses, and at least four different daytime outfits.... for my four day trip.  I know that I said "I'm not going to sweat it, girls" over the wardrobe, but LORDY, I sure got myself into a tizzy last night!  I started throwing things in "just in case".   Just in case I need to change 6 times a day, I should be covered.

So, here I sit with my iced tea tapping away on my laptop, tweeting my little bootie off!  I'm so excited that I may just actually SQUEEEEEEE out loud.  It's like I'm reuniting with all of my best friends at once.  I'm giddy, I'm feelin' silly and want to dance a jig.


Ok, I'll just sign off now before I break out in song!


comments

13 Responses to "Blogher09 ~ update #1"
  1. Unknown said...
    July 23, 2009 at 6:36 AM

    and I shall squee right along with you :)

  2. Anonymous said...
    July 23, 2009 at 11:02 AM

    Keep us posted on things. I want to hear it from all different angles.

  3. Crazee Juls said...
    July 23, 2009 at 11:08 AM

    Lucky!

  4. Shady Lady said...
    July 23, 2009 at 1:04 PM

    Wow! I don't think I own seven pair of shoes.

    Have fun...

  5. Randi Troxell said...
    July 23, 2009 at 1:28 PM

    have fun!!!

  6. AiringMyLaundry said...
    July 23, 2009 at 3:26 PM

    Have a fabulous time!

  7. Sultan said...
    July 23, 2009 at 3:52 PM

    Have a nice time. (I hope you brought an umbrella!)

  8. Jenn@ The Crazies said...
    July 24, 2009 at 5:08 AM

    Oh Have a wicked goodtime... wish I was going and tell Classy Jen I said HI!! I am still on vaca here in Disney.. keep the updates coming

  9. Anonymous said...
    July 24, 2009 at 6:28 AM

    I hope you have an amazing time! I have another blogger "friend" who's going to be there and is speaking. I'm excited to hear all the details!

    Dixie (the CA one)

  10. Night Owl Mama said...
    July 24, 2009 at 10:51 PM

    I'm so excited for you can't wait to read ur post when u get home

    can u share some comment luv 4 someone who's left behind

    http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com/2009/07/top-10-reasons-i-am-excited-to-stay.html

    Thanks

  11. Aubrey said...
    July 24, 2009 at 11:16 PM

    Oh how FUN! That is exactly how I feel about SITScation that is coming up in October! Can't wait to meet a whole group of great women!

    Can't wait to hear about your trip!

  12. Anonymous said...
    July 26, 2009 at 4:34 AM

    I would have loved to have attended.
    I can't wait to see pictures and post from your experience.

  13. Anonymous said...
    July 26, 2009 at 4:23 PM

    Jealous of course. But maybe I'll get to go next year! And I love New York so that makes it even easier to decide.

    Stopping by to give you a big welcome to the SITStahood. We are so excited you could join us and we look forward to seeing you around!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates