Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th ... I'm lame


So guess what?!! It is the 4th of July and I'm rebelling. No picnic. No BBQ. My saint of a husband got us tickets to the Rapids game tonight and we are going to drink beer, eat junk, and watch fire works and I won't be preparing for a bit of it!

While I know it is not Random Tuesday, or Fragment Friday, or whatever other excuse we bloggity bloggers use for just throwing crap on a page and calling it a day, I haven't been writing much and definitely feel a Saturday Spit-up coming on.....

1. I've been working way too much, again. My life is out of balance, again. Need to work on that, again.

2. Michael Jackson was a genius (and I'll add for those of you who wish me to, probably a child molester). I don't spend too much time thinking about his personal life - the man was a musical genius and marketing phenomenon. 'nough said on this.

3. The Diet Coke thing is really starting to make me think. Why did I give it up again? Oh yeah, I remember. Can't I just have one every now and then? I'm like the poster child for giving up soda and the pressure is overwhelming. If I cave I let millions (well ok maybe 10) people down... imagine my world people. This is my life.

4. I just ran out of steam. Have a great 4th of July.


comments

10 Responses to "Happy 4th ... I'm lame"
  1. Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...
    July 4, 2009 at 1:00 PM

    Hopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Have a fun and safe Independents Day :)

  2. Hit 40 said...
    July 4, 2009 at 1:52 PM

    Happy 4th!! Enjoy your beer and charred meat :-)

  3. Leslie said...
    July 4, 2009 at 2:18 PM

    Sounds like a perfect 4th of July celebration to me! Enjoy...

  4. Sultan said...
    July 4, 2009 at 2:35 PM

    The Rapids age sounds like fun.

  5. Becky said...
    July 4, 2009 at 4:18 PM

    Hope you have a great time at the Rapids game tonight! Enjoy the fireworks. It's pouring rain in Iowa, so we'll have a rain check for fireworks later.
    ~OM girl

  6. septembermom said...
    July 4, 2009 at 5:50 PM

    Enjoy the 4th! Have fun at the game. Great way to celebrate the day:)

  7. The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...
    July 5, 2009 at 1:10 AM

    You know there is nothing better than doing what you want to do on a Holiday..so good for you. Stay strong, that diet coke is not good for you!

    Happy 4th..weekend

  8. Heatherlyn said...
    July 5, 2009 at 11:21 AM

    Happy Sunday! I hope your 4th was great. Some times we need to celebrate a holiday by RELAXING!

    Hope you figure out a solution to balance in your life. It would be a million dollar post if you ever figure out that formula!

  9. Sheila said...
    July 5, 2009 at 8:55 PM

    Hoppin in to say hi, hope you had a wonderful weekend!

  10. Rebecca Anne said...
    July 7, 2009 at 5:08 PM

    Anytime you feel the need, just tweet me and I'll drink a Diet Coke on your behalf. I'm completely willing to sacrifice myself for you on this deal......

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates