Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Camping Drama with Diet COKE!!!!


comments

14 Responses to "Camping Drama with Diet COKE!!!!"
  1. Jennifer said...
    July 1, 2009 at 11:57 PM

    LOL! What a very thoughtful husband, you have there! ;-) Dang that Diet Coke! It's EVERYWHERE!!!

  2. Unknown said...
    July 2, 2009 at 4:25 AM

    He is a good man! Glad he took the hit for you! Great video by the way, I love the 5 minutes later, 2 minutes later etc!

  3. Ms. Wanda said...
    July 2, 2009 at 5:17 AM

    Hey there I love the video edits and the bird sounds! I gave up Diet Coke last month. My husband told me about all the crap that's in it and once he said it in front of the kids that was it no more Diet Coke for Mommy!!! Actually after 20 some years of drinking it I don't miss it. (I had a Coke Zero relapse in Fl last week but, it was all there was in the Condo)yikes, shhhh don't tell!

  4. Hit 40 said...
    July 2, 2009 at 5:43 AM

    I gave up pop for about 6 months. I didn't notice any big differences in energy or anything. I am back on the pop wagon too!!!

    Your hubby is a great sport! He's a keeper. Tell him I say hello.

  5. Margo said...
    July 2, 2009 at 6:44 AM

    bless him for drinking that for you. If and when you do have a sip (or two) it will probably taste awful and chemically.

  6. Randi Troxell said...
    July 2, 2009 at 7:17 AM

    too funny... and great man :)!

  7. Anjanette Young said...
    July 2, 2009 at 9:55 AM

    What a good hubby takenin care of you like that. I am so proud of you. I want to quit my soda and coffee, but I haven't found the strength yet!

  8. septembermom said...
    July 2, 2009 at 10:37 AM

    That's a good husband! You better keep him around :)

  9. Peggy said...
    July 2, 2009 at 11:16 AM

    What a good guy your hubby is,
    taking one for the team .!!!!!
    You are so funny, love your camera stories!

  10. PicklesandSugarPlums said...
    July 2, 2009 at 12:17 PM

    That's love right there! I gave up soda/pop, and TOLD my hubby to stop buying it...he didn't stop buying. It piled up in our pantry, then I finally decided to have a party, just so I could invite people over to DRINK IT FOR ME!!! :) Now, the issue is, when people come over and want a soda to drink! I have to tell them...I have WATER! We don't drink soda anymore!

  11. Valerie said...
    July 2, 2009 at 12:23 PM

    lol Good for you!

  12. Unknown said...
    July 2, 2009 at 2:35 PM

    What will power you have!! LOL I couldn't live w/o my pepsi. I don't know what I'd do, probably tackle the Hubby. ☺

    How sweet of him to take that temptation away for you♥

  13. bookieboo said...
    July 2, 2009 at 9:28 PM

    You were making my husband and I bust up.

  14. Jendi said...
    July 3, 2009 at 8:39 AM

    Way to go Fiona! You resisted the Coke. So nice of him to "take one for the team." LOL

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates