Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Big Blogher Week is Upon US!!


Just like many bloggers out there, I'm getting myself prepared for Blogher '09 this week. I ordered business cards from Moo.com and they arrived yesterday! I actually got to choose as many different colors as I wanted. Below, you can see that one side says, "Go Forth and Banter" and is pictured in green. I also had them printed up in an aqua blue and a hot pink color. I love these cards and am very impressed with the quality of the card stock. These were not a sponsored item, but I'd promote the quality of these cards any day!





The other thing I'll be packing? My poken from my generous Blogher Sponsor, StartPoken.com , of course! I'll be bringing my geisha poken...

If you don't have a poken yet, Bantering Blonde fans can purchase one from StartPoken and use the SP20 code to get a 20% discount! You can also let me know that you need one and I can bring one to you at Blogher!

If you'll be at Blogher keep an eye out for me because I really want to meet you! For those of you who won't be able to make it to Blogher, I'll be blogging my way through the conference and posting regularly. There will be opportunities for both Blogher attendees and non-attendees to win poken so STAY TUNED and follow me on twitter @banteringblonde !!!


comments

6 Responses to "The Big Blogher Week is Upon US!!"
  1. Sultan said...
    July 19, 2009 at 9:51 PM

    Best to check the weather before you come. The high in my neighborhood today was 65.

  2. Shady Lady said...
    July 20, 2009 at 8:22 AM

    Sounds like fun!

  3. AiringMyLaundry said...
    July 20, 2009 at 3:25 PM

    I love the business cards.

    Have fun!

  4. Kelly said...
    July 20, 2009 at 7:39 PM

    Have fun! Maybe next year I'll mett ya there!!

  5. Kelly said...
    July 20, 2009 at 7:40 PM

    or meet, which ever you prefer. LOL

  6. icefairy said...
    July 20, 2009 at 11:29 PM

    Hi Fiona, look forward to Poken ya:)
    If you get a minute, could you do me a favor and comment on my post? Thanks a lot!
    http://icefairystreasurechest.blogspot.com/2009/07/momfinitions.html

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates