Monday, June 8, 2009

A Family Favorite Goes Not So Good ~ We Forgive You Hacienda Colorado


comments

14 Responses to "A Family Favorite Goes Not So Good ~ We Forgive You Hacienda Colorado"
  1. rachel... said...
    June 9, 2009 at 6:12 AM

    Bummer. It enrages me when we've managed to wrangle 4 kids out to dinner and spend a small fortune only to have bad food and/or service. I hope your next experience is better!

    And giving up DC cold turkey??? Are you mad, woman??? How are you feeling??? I honestly don't think I could do it, I am a junkie.

  2. Jennifer said...
    June 9, 2009 at 6:32 AM

    I love your facial expression when the manager comes up as you are taping...classic!

  3. Chelle said...
    June 9, 2009 at 6:34 AM

    I've lived in Colorado all my life and have thus far avoided Hacienda Colorado (that's what happens when you live in the sticks). Looks like I haven't missed much.

    P.S. LOVE your daughter's outfit. My daughter had a similar one at that age. Tres chic :)

  4. Anonymous said...
    June 9, 2009 at 6:42 AM

    Loved the Vlog Review. You are so meant for vlogging. Should we be on the look out for a new reality show?

  5. Randi Troxell said...
    June 9, 2009 at 7:31 AM

    hate that it was the greatest experience... but... that little one of yours is just waaaaay cute!

  6. Stephanie said...
    June 9, 2009 at 8:08 AM

    Yikes! When waiters see a video camera rolling they shuold really move it!
    Great review:)

  7. septembermom said...
    June 9, 2009 at 9:55 AM

    Great review! You really are good at this whole vlogging thing. It's terrible when you bring the family to a restaurant only to leave disappointed.

  8. Hit 40 said...
    June 9, 2009 at 1:13 PM

    This is why I would prefer to just eat at home!! And it is almost summer... no more wasting money on so so food.

  9. AiringMyLaundry said...
    June 9, 2009 at 3:03 PM

    Oh no, I'm sorry it didn't go so well. I would not like a bunch of cinnamon on my salad. Blech.

    I hate bad service. I usually give them a tiny tip when that happens.

  10. musingwoman said...
    June 9, 2009 at 6:34 PM

    I love cinnamon but never thought to have it on my salad. Interesting.

    P.S. your kids are adorable. :)

  11. Shady Lady said...
    June 9, 2009 at 8:53 PM

    Cinnamon steak?! Ewwwww!

  12. Rob said...
    June 10, 2009 at 1:13 AM

    Great review. When my family and I go out to eat we always seem to have food issues or service issues so we just try not to go out anymore and just eat at home. It is just easier.

  13. Veronica Lee said...
    June 10, 2009 at 3:25 AM

    You are the vlogging Queen!!

  14. Anonymous said...
    June 11, 2009 at 1:37 PM

    Have I told you lately that you have a face for the camera? I just love your vlogs!!!!!

    I don't think I could have vlogged at/about a restaurant. You go girl!

    Sorry the service and food sucked.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates