Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fiddlin' Around Downtown With Joshua Bell


comments

14 Responses to "Fiddlin' Around Downtown With Joshua Bell"
  1. Sultan said...
    May 28, 2009 at 1:19 AM

    Joshua Bell is quite cool.

  2. Hit 40 said...
    May 28, 2009 at 3:22 AM

    We have hit the nutcracker, jazz group, orchestra, cats...

    This summer - we are going to some rock concerts starting with Eric Clapton.

  3. Lori Lavender Luz said...
    May 28, 2009 at 6:15 AM

    It IS all in the hair.

    Great that you and your son had such a musical adventure together.

  4. Stephanie said...
    May 28, 2009 at 6:35 AM

    What an amazing experience! Fab way to document your day!

    Ps Your right..he can NEVER cut that hair :)

  5. Crazee Juls said...
    May 28, 2009 at 6:54 AM

    Wow, I am always in awe of someone who can actually play a musical instrument...

    I tried guitar lessons once--didn't turn out so great. :)

    What a neat experience for you & Henry!!
    ______
    P.S. I'm thinking a violin performance blog--would be a good thing for you to share with us.. Please?!

  6. Ms. Wanda said...
    May 28, 2009 at 7:31 AM

    How awesome is this video! And what a great a dancer he is:) I played the flute for 8 years and I wished my parents were as active as you are with you little man, way to go mom:)

  7. AiringMyLaundry said...
    May 28, 2009 at 7:32 AM

    Fantastic video.

    I played the piano before I gave it up. My son plays the recorder and I want to throw it out the window sometimes. I don't, but it's just a thought that crosses my mind..

    Your Henry dances better than I do!

  8. Randi Troxell said...
    May 28, 2009 at 7:34 AM

    love this and i bet it was lots of fun!

  9. zelzee said...
    May 28, 2009 at 2:47 PM

    What a great adventure for you and Henry!

    You have a future "Dancing with the Stars" candidate there!
    And you are right.......the hair is it!............wonder what kind of conditioner he uses....

  10. Anonymous said...
    May 28, 2009 at 4:35 PM

    I can't play an instrument & I can only draw stick figures. I may be jealous. ~Mary

  11. Shady Lady said...
    May 28, 2009 at 7:11 PM

    What a great day for the two of you to share!! Henry's got the blonde thing going on...he can get by without the Joshua Bell hair. ;)

  12. Margo said...
    May 28, 2009 at 7:45 PM

    I'm a big fan and we've seen him twice. I think it's funny how he's still promoted as if he's a teen prodigy... they can get away with it because of that hair - he still looks like he belongs on the high school tennis team.

  13. Margo said...
    May 28, 2009 at 7:46 PM

    I almost forgot... your new digs are beautiful!

  14. bookieboo said...
    May 29, 2009 at 10:48 PM

    That guy was amazing...and your son was really cute!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates