Monday, February 23, 2009

Totally Uninspired


I have several half written blog entries and none of them are inspiring me right now.  

I have many real and interesting ideas that are very blog worthy, but mostly they've been stifled by the screams.  

My little girl screams.  A LOT.

My boys don't scream, at least not at the same frequency that K does.  And by "frequency", I don't mean that her screams are frequent (although they are), I mean that the very high pitch they achieve is bone shaking, ear rattling, teeth hurting high.  

I think I may have a ruptured ear drum.  In fact, I'm pretty sure that the reason I am so uninspired to write right now, is because of the damaged connection that has traveled from my ears to my brain, and thus rendered my typing fingers useless.

Definitely damaged.

Why must girls scream?  Did I scream like that?  I doubt it, I'm sure I figured out how to get my way without hurting my own ears.  

Yes, I am sure.


I'm pretty talented, if I do say so myself.  I've been known to talk myself out of a speeding ticket, charm my way into really great car deals (I'm the car buyer in the family), and make DH think it was all his idea that diamond earrings were the only option for an anniversary gift.  I even got my friend a number one spot at Karaoki a few weekends ago.  (At my age the smile needed a boost from Mr. Jackson but nonetheless I delivered.)

I think it is time to school the Princess in the fine art of getting your way without breaking glass or ear drums in the process.

Dear Sweet Princess, let's ditch the screaming.  You may be three, but you've got eyes that will carry you further than you can know......




Need I say more?

For the sake of my hearing, let's work the charm and ditch the screaming....... 


Please?


comments

4 Responses to "Totally Uninspired"
  1. Heidi said...
    February 23, 2009 at 8:11 PM

    She's one gorgeous gal! My sister has five boys. Before her sixth, a girl, was born, the family was all gathered and all the girl cousins were running around-- screaming. My brother in law shuddered and said, "Now I know why we don't have any girls--I can't take the screaming". His daughter is 17 now and he survived but it does get rough for a while. And then they start dating. aii yyyeeeeeee!!!

  2. Miche said...
    February 23, 2009 at 9:29 PM

    What a cute daughter! I have two sons, so I haven't experienced the high pitched screaming...but I'm feeling sad for your ears :)

  3. Aliceson said...
    February 24, 2009 at 3:59 AM

    My girls were screamers for a while too, but trust that she will grow out of it. And I have to say those little pink boots are too cute! An absolutely precious little girl, but then again, I can't hear her screaming from here.

  4. carla said...
    February 24, 2009 at 5:39 AM

    mine is a total total screamer.

    I have no tips.

    merely commiserating.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates