Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Bit of Banter


This is it!  My very first time ever blogging.  I'm so excited to blog.  BLOG, I love the word.  I'm a blogger.  The word just sounds so sophisticated in a hip, not so sophisticated way.  Somehow saying, "Just a minute Sweetie, Mommy is just finishing up this blog entry" sounds so much better than, "Just a minute!  I'm busy on Facebook, Nana is beating me at Scrabble again and I just need to IM this person back...."
Anyway, I'm finally blogging after spending a day trying to find a title that was available.  All of my really unique and creative titles were taken.  So, here I am the Bantering Blonde.  I love the word banter - to speak or act playfully or wittily (as defined by Merriam-Webster).  I fancy myself to be a playful and witty kind of gal, even if there are those that disagree.  I love banter and that is what I'd like to do as I blog in my new status as a blogger.  Blog bloggity blog!

comments

3 Responses to "A Bit of Banter"
  1. Unknown said...
    January 6, 2009 at 10:51 PM

    Oh yes, bantering blonde fits, I think! ;) Count on me to come here regularly to read your blog bloggity bloggings!

  2. ~Kelly~ said...
    January 7, 2009 at 7:00 AM

    UGH. First I want you to know how Jealous I am, I have been wanting to write a blog for a while, and lack the "follow through". Also I think you will be great at this, and look forward to reading the Bantering Blonde! Cheers Fiona!

  3. Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...
    February 4, 2009 at 8:08 PM

    I love the name of your blog! Can't wait to see more of your writings. I love blogging too, it's so much fun, and you meet so many nice people!

    Come on over and check out my blog please!
    http://eightymphmom.blogspot.com

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates