Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ye Olde Random Tuesday


Ye olde bloggy has not been abandoned ... ye blogger has been tending to life's little miracles and debacles....


I love the oatmeal at Jamba Juice with bananas ... and it's only 4 WW points if you don't get the brown sugar.  Who doesn't get the brown sugar? I want the brown sugar and I'm willing to do an extra mile or two for it!


I'm doing two-a-days for 5 days this week - this means I'll be hitting 2 power yoga classes a day.  Time to kick my bootie and shake it up a little.  I love boot camp challenging myself.  It's sick, I know... but it's fun and much healthier than say ... playing drinking games or entering a hot dog eating contest.


I just finished painting Kat's room pink but somehow it turned out purple-ish.  I'm really not good with colors... at all. 


I almost hung a cute little chandelier in Kat's newly purpled room, but I got the old light down, took one look at the wires and stuff and ultimately decided I'd need to call a husband in.  Not mine of course, someone else's because we don't let my hubby play with tools anymore.

They found head lice in the 2nd grade.  I have a 1st grader and a 3rd grader .... someone please pray really hard that those suckers stay in the 2nd grade.

 Speaking of bugs, I took Kat to The Butterfly Pavilion last week.  She'd been begging to get there forever.  It was fun but Rosie the Tarantula is still creeping into my dreams at night.

Soccer started last week.  WTF?  Ski season isn't even over yet and it is still kinda cold.  I think I hate soccer now.

And there ye have it.  A wee bit o' random!









comments

7 Responses to "Ye Olde Random Tuesday"
  1. Jennifer said...
    March 9, 2010 at 2:13 PM

    Not sure but I giggled throughout this entire post...mostly the pink to purple paint!

  2. Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...
    March 9, 2010 at 2:55 PM

    I freak out at the mere thought of lice. I hear a few drops of tea tree oil in the kids shampoo helps keep them away. I've done it ever since an unfortunate infestation when my kids went to daycare (many years ago) and we haven't had them since. *knock on wood*

  3. Childhood said...
    March 9, 2010 at 2:57 PM

    I love that you said WTF? in your post. Yay for random posts!

  4. Cheryl said...
    March 9, 2010 at 9:25 PM

    i feel so itchy!!! i can't even hear the word lice!!!

  5. theothermother said...
    March 10, 2010 at 12:05 PM

    The word LICE gives me the shivers.

    May we see the purplish-pink bedroom when the chandelier is hung?

  6. Shady Lady said...
    March 10, 2010 at 5:50 PM

    I think Princess might burst into tears if her soon to be pink room turned out purple. But who knows, she has surprised me a few times by choosing a purply-pink or is it pinky-purple?

  7. Unknown said...
    March 10, 2010 at 6:51 PM

    The Brown sugar sounds totally worth it! Does Kat like purple? My daughter would be o.k. with either color, I really need to do her room too! Soccer already?? I still have snow in my front yard! Glad you popped in, I figured it was about time I did too!!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates