Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Breaking the Ice with Authenticity


If I were an authentic blogger I'd tell you I've been oddly quiet lately because life has just been a series of potholes, and I fell into one... or ten.  Then I'd apologize for being away so long, 'cause I know you've been desperately waiting to see when my feed would update.  It just couldn't be helped.  In the spirit of authenticity I'd let you know that I carried a 50 lb black garbage back of crap out to the trash yesterday.  Where'd it come from?  My desk.  **gasp**  Not you?  Shut up, I hear you.  You think there is no way that Super Blonde could possibly have been drowning in a sea of paper, only to surface between the sticky note with client "emergencies", ever-changing passwords and unused brilliant ideas for everything from article topics, characters for my unwritten "I'm not a writer" novel, meeting schedules, and the pork tenderloin recipe I had intended to make last Tuesday before I looked up and the clock read 7:15.... thank you Papa John's.  Yeah, that is authentically where I've been.  Pothole, shit hole, either way I'm tired of the hole and I'm glad its starting to disappear.   

Rest assured, my silence is usually an indicator that I have much to say and no freakin' idea where to start.  But now I have broken the bloggy ice so watch out 'cause I got some banter brewin'.


comments

5 Responses to "Breaking the Ice with Authenticity"
  1. Carissa said...
    March 23, 2010 at 6:35 AM

    Nice to see you returning to us! Welcome back to the land of the living!

  2. Shady Lady said...
    March 23, 2010 at 7:35 AM

    Bring it on, Blondie! ;)

  3. Heidi said...
    March 23, 2010 at 8:14 AM

    Wow--I haven't been here in a while (haven't really been blogging--enduring quite a few potholes of my own) and my how things have changed! New blog look, tons of followers. You are a popular girl!

  4. Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...
    March 23, 2010 at 2:31 PM

    Hey girl- good to see you back =)

  5. Krystal Grant said...
    March 23, 2010 at 8:35 PM

    Banter on. We've missed ya!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates