Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Mingle ~ February 1st




comments

11 Responses to "Monday Mingle ~ February 1st"
  1. Cluttered Brain said...
    February 1, 2010 at 5:26 PM

    Cool mingle.
    i love the princess diaries!
    Great character!
    Thanks for joining. I was wondering when you would hook up since I know you vlog..thanks!!!!! ;) It's fun isn't it?

  2. Yoly said...
    February 1, 2010 at 5:56 PM

    Hey! Welcome to Monday Mingle. Loved the video.

  3. Jennifer said...
    February 1, 2010 at 9:43 PM

    Well MIA, I mean Princess! Love seeing your pretty face! Great mingle!

  4. Cheryl said...
    February 1, 2010 at 9:44 PM

    Princess Diaries???? You crack me up! You need to stop watching all those kids movies over there! I hate spiders too! YUCK!

  5. Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...
    February 2, 2010 at 2:27 AM

    Welcome to Monday Mingle!

    Great to hear you overcame your fear of flying. Join the group of spider haters... so funny.... tons of minglers (including me) hate spiders.

    I'm so glad I have girls so I don't likely have to deal with a child loving giant spider youtube videos. LOL

    Cute pet names.

    LOL... Princess Diaries... fun answer.

    Talk more soon,
    Susan

  6. •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...
    February 2, 2010 at 9:52 AM

    Glad you've joined in!! Mia - that's a good pick. Queen for a day, that'd be a lovely thought.

    Thank goodness for the Orkin Man, eh? LOL

    Oh what a sweet dog! Ilsa is a great name :) Was nice to "meet" you! Hope you join in again.

  7. Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...
    February 2, 2010 at 5:58 PM

    Hello! I am so, so happy you joined Monday Mingle - it is nice to meet you Princess Mia! I had to laugh, wondering if you'd come back to that question.

    Ilsa is adorable...and boy is she tired huh? I love her name, and Bogie too.

    Ewww on spiders. Ick. I can't stand them either. Of all the things to have to do a report on. Hopefully you don't have to help too much LOL.

    I hope we'll see you back next week!

  8. Mandy said...
    February 3, 2010 at 9:38 AM

    I don't have a fear of spiders, but I'd be afraid of that sucker! *shiver*

    This was my first mingle as well, but you did much better than I did! You are a natural. ;)

  9. KarieK said...
    February 3, 2010 at 2:20 PM

    FIONA!! I love that you mingled. HA HA again with the spiders...a LOT of us (minus me) are afraid of spiders. LOL You are too cute woman, so glad again you mingled...did I say that enough yet?

  10. PeasandBananas said...
    February 4, 2010 at 5:51 PM

    Diggin' the Monday Mingle!

    Spider Haters R'Us!!

    Do I need to go watch the Princess Diaries now or something??? Cheers!

    Peas Out!
    ~daddy b.

  11. Unknown said...
    February 6, 2010 at 12:08 AM

    Too cute Mia!! I've never heard of this mingle in which you speak of *lol* I gotta check it out!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates