Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Join a LIVE Virtual Book Club Tomorrow Night Wednesday Nov. 11th!





It doesn't get more geeked out than this, friends!  I'm participating in the One2One Network/GNO(MomitForward)/MomTV Virtual Book Club, tomorrow night Wednesday November 11th.

I'll be hosting eight of my local Denver bookie friends for a discussion of best selling author, Eileen Goudge's novel Once in a Blue Moon.  At 9pm ET we'll be joining EstraordinaryMommy, Danielle and Eileen Goudge on MomTV and then we'll carry the conversation over to Twitter #GNO style at 10pm.  I'm so excited that I have hooked up my laptop to my TV and am setting up my IRL friends on twitter to tweet the night away.  Help me show them what they've been missing!

If you haven't picked up a copy of Once in a Blue Moon yet you'll want to grab it and get started!  How often do you have the chance to invite the author of your book club selection to you meeting??

Join us on MomTV at 9pm ET and then use hashtag #gno at 10pm ET .... see ya there!

comments

0 Responses to "Join a LIVE Virtual Book Club Tomorrow Night Wednesday Nov. 11th!"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates