Monday, October 5, 2009

Top 5 Ways to Cure "Writer's Block"


I've been having a hard time sitting down to write on any of my blogs over the past week or so. I have plenty of thoughts running through my head - I haven't even posted my thoughts on Type A Mom Conference yet! It is worse than constipation. I want it to end. Here is a list of my top 5 ways to get past "writer's block".

1. Hound your high school science teacher for more guest postings

2. Eat half a bag of chips with salsa

3. Stare at the screen and use nasty four letter words

4. Take your laptop and hide in your bed watching every single last episode of Glee at Hulu.com

5. Open a bottle of wine and write a post confessing "writer's block"


... I like the last one best.

comments

8 Responses to "Top 5 Ways to Cure "Writer's Block""
  1. Knit Purl Gurl said...
    October 5, 2009 at 4:24 PM

    So funny! Love the last one as well!

  2. Ann Imig said...
    October 5, 2009 at 6:03 PM

    Off to check out Glee on Hulu.

    Thanks for that

    (ahem)

  3. Liz Mays said...
    October 5, 2009 at 6:52 PM

    Confession is good for the soul. :)

  4. Unknown said...
    October 5, 2009 at 7:19 PM

    I must be missing a great show... I have yet to watch Glee. I loved #5!

  5. AiringMyLaundry said...
    October 6, 2009 at 6:35 AM

    Mmmmm....chips with salsa...

  6. Rebecca Anne said...
    October 6, 2009 at 3:16 PM

    I'd say before you put back the wine bottle, try 3 diet cokes for a rush of caffeine. Thats the upper, if that doesn't work, go for the downer of wine....
    works for me~

  7. Unknown said...
    October 6, 2009 at 8:56 PM

    How about surf the internet aimlessly? Or just post pictures....
    I like the chips and salsa one best!

  8. Heather Solos said...
    October 8, 2009 at 11:25 AM

    I had guacamole, does it still count?

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates