I've been having a hard time sitting down to write on any of my blogs over the past week or so. I have plenty of thoughts running through my head - I haven't even posted my thoughts on Type A Mom Conference yet! It is worse than constipation. I want it to end. Here is a list of my top 5 ways to get past "writer's block".
1. Hound your high school science teacher for more guest postings
2. Eat half a bag of chips with salsa
3. Stare at the screen and use nasty four letter words
4. Take your laptop and hide in your bed watching every single last episode of Glee at Hulu.com
5. Open a bottle of wine and write a post confessing "writer's block"
... I like the last one best.