Friday, August 28, 2009

Unplugging!


I'm unplugging and spending the weekend with my family. Several of you saw my previous Vlog and were confused about why I was saying this weekend was Labor Day weekend. Well..... I am so used to the very first weekend after school starts being Labor Day weekend that I booked our annual trip to the mountains .... this weekend! Laugh at ME! It is really funny! Hubby and I have been so busy working the past few weeks that we are desperately in need of family time so this could not have been a better placed OOPSIE!! I will be tweetin' but I am not going to be bringing my laptop .... SHOCKER, I know!

Have a super duper awesome non-holiday weekend!

comments

10 Responses to "Unplugging!"
  1. septembermom said...
    August 28, 2009 at 4:42 PM

    Enjoy your weekend Fiona! I can't believe that the summer is coming to an end.

  2. Jennifer said...
    August 28, 2009 at 9:03 PM

    Enjoy your trip! You deserve it!!!

  3. Shady Lady said...
    August 28, 2009 at 9:51 PM

    Enjoy the family time!

  4. Jenn@ The Crazies said...
    August 29, 2009 at 4:39 AM

    Have a really super awesome time!!

  5. Anonymous said...
    August 29, 2009 at 11:56 AM

    That sounds like something I would do!! Well hope you all have a super fantastic time!!

  6. AiringMyLaundry said...
    August 29, 2009 at 3:17 PM

    Have a great time!

  7. Anonymous said...
    August 30, 2009 at 4:24 PM

    Hope you've had a peaceful weekend!

  8. Randi Troxell said...
    August 31, 2009 at 8:16 AM

    have fun!

  9. La'Tonya Richardson said...
    August 31, 2009 at 8:38 AM

    Hope you had a great weekend! I'm looking forward to this weekend. Our week is so full it will be here before I know it!

  10. Tami said...
    August 31, 2009 at 5:28 PM

    Have a wonderful weekend. Sometimes you just need to get away.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates