Friday, August 14, 2009

Casual Friday ~ Video Fail


Each Friday I host a Vlog party called Casual Friday. It's been a great way for we bloggy folks to get to know one another better and it is one of my favorite days of the week. This week I am video-less. I am in LA working and I can't seem to get the video on my laptop to work so I shall be the hostess with the least this week! Please visit one another and leave lots of comment love...

Link your vlog entries below and grab the Casual Friday Banner for your blog and post!






comments

3 Responses to "Casual Friday ~ Video Fail"
  1. Shady Lady said...
    August 15, 2009 at 7:49 AM

    Bummer! I look forward to you vlogs.

  2. Jendi said...
    August 15, 2009 at 9:51 AM

    I always seem to have one when the link up is not ready! Rotten luck. I did a really casual video this week. Have fun in LA!

  3. ScrappinMichele said...
    August 15, 2009 at 12:45 PM

    Here is mine:
    http://scrapsofmygeeklife.com/2009/08/15/casual-friday-my-family-room/

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates