Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Barbie And Ken Rock!


I was in the mood for a cheer up and thought I'd spread the giggles. My Twitter friend @MisterNoodle is the most rockin' Blip DJ there is. This guy has a song for every mood and I have to thank him for cheering me up with some of the most hysterical musical numbers I've ever heard.  I wish I could hook you up with the tune he pointed me to last night but it had me blushing a bit and as you know, this is a family friendly blog!  So instead, I present you with a tune that had me giggling all last week..... 

comments

4 Responses to "Barbie And Ken Rock!"
  1. MisterNoodle said...
    April 21, 2009 at 9:18 AM

    I knew that song was a little... um... un-family-friendly, but when it got me laughing, I fugured it would cheer you up!!

    Thanks for the nice words! I love to make peeps smile!

    MisterNoodle

  2. Kathy B! said...
    April 21, 2009 at 12:16 PM

    MisterNoodle is a hoot!

    I can't wait to hear what you have to say tomorrow for your Chick Chat :) Are you all set and ready?!

  3. Alice Audrey said...
    April 21, 2009 at 2:52 PM

    LOL! "Undress me anywhere," was my dd's theme when she played with Barbies. Naked Barbies all over the house all the time. So immodest.

  4. zelzee said...
    April 21, 2009 at 6:18 PM

    Got me dancing around here!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates